New to the R Resources page is the “Qualitative Analysis in R” pdf. This resource, prepared by Greg Rousell, is an overview of getting started with qualitative data analysis in R using the RQDA package. It walks the reader through Data Cleaning, Text Mining, Manual Thematic Coding, Auto-Coding Text, and Creating (exporting) a coded file and includes both screen shots and sample scripts for ease of reference.
- Posting: Research Analyst, Durham District School Board
- Posting: Research Associate, Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Posting: Research Manager, York Region District School Board
- Posting: Research Officer, Peel District School Board
- Provincial and Regional COVID19 Visualizations to April 24 and 26