New to the R Resources page is the “Qualitative Analysis in R” pdf. This resource, prepared by Greg Rousell, is an overview of getting started with qualitative data analysis in R using the RQDA package. It walks the reader through Data Cleaning, Text Mining, Manual Thematic Coding, Auto-Coding Text, and Creating (exporting) a coded file and includes both screen shots and sample scripts for ease of reference.
- Job Posting: Research Analyst, Durham District School Board
- Job Posting: Data, Research and Accountability Leader, Kawartha Pine Ridge DSB
- Job Posting: Halton DSB, Specialist – Research and Accountability
- Job Posting: Research Officer, Peel District School Board
- School Board Researcher Network and Sharing Session