New to the R Resources page is the “Qualitative Analysis in R” pdf. This resource, prepared by Greg Rousell, is an overview of getting started with qualitative data analysis in R using the RQDA package. It walks the reader through Data Cleaning, Text Mining, Manual Thematic Coding, Auto-Coding Text, and Creating (exporting) a coded file and includes both screen shots and sample scripts for ease of reference.
- Posting: Senior Manager – Data Science, Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Posting: Peel District School Board, Statistical Data Analyst
- Posting: Senior Coordinator of Educational Research
- Posting: Research Analyst, Durham District School Board
- Posting: Research Associate, Toronto Catholic District School Board